Reverse Circulation (RC) Drilling uses a bit attached to a down-hole hammer to produce a hole. Unlike Diamond Drilling, RC Drilling Produces samples of rock cuttings
Reverse Circulation hammer (RC hammer) is an advanced product, used in deep hole exploration drilling and mining ore grade control, etc.
• Reference the design and production experience of conventional DTH hammer and combine the operating characteristics of RC hammer; internal structure design is optimized to ensure ideal energy transfer and high drilling speed as well as steady sampling.
• Simple internal structure and rigid components ensure long using life and easy maintenance of the hammer.
• Sample tube is integrative designed and can be placed without disassembling of the hammer. With carburizing treatment, the sample tube has good wear resistance.
• RC bit has patented design. One hammer could drill different size of holes just by replacing different size bits, and ensure no contamination of the sample as well.
• In difficult conditions such as loose soil, hard rock formation or plenty of water exists, sampling can be done very well.